Chelsea is a stunning collection of 79 carefully considered condominiums and townhomes gracefully positioned just steps from the tranquil allure of queen elizabeth park.
Located on cambie street and west 31st in a peaceful residential enclave, chelsea offers you the best of both worlds. engage quickly with vancouver’s urban energy or relax at home in the stillness of nature. all of life’s daily amenities are only minutes away from this idyllic neighbourhood.
A Regal District
Life on the cambie corridor supports a harmonious lifestyle of culture, community, and nature. nearby, cambie village is a mixture of acclaimed restaurants, boutique shopping, and modern conveniences, while queen elizabeth park is a sanctuary of forested trails and gardens. chelsea’s tranquil neighbourhood is complemented by global offerings in downtown vancouver or via yvr airport, minutes by car or the canada line.
Chelsea’s positioning on the central cambie corridor, just south of cambie village and downtown vancouver, allows for easy movement throughout
Designed for Livability
Interiors at chelsea evoke a quality of timelessness. like nature itself, homes are spacious, welcoming, and elegant. large windows and expansive balconies accentuate this unwavering bond to the outdoors.
A SUPERIOR CULINARY EXPERIENCE AT HOME
Create, entertain, and unwind in a kitchen meticulously designed for everyday use. high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, and quartz countertops against a porcelain slab backsplash contribute to the unmistakable element of elegance.
The most important room in the house is defined by high functionality, innovative storage, and refined design to bring more ease into people’s lives.
IMMERSIVE LUXURY BY THOUGHTFUL DESIGN
Features in bathrooms collectively emphasize the sophistication of sanctuary. elevated finishes include custom cabinetry and porcelain tile flooring, while a large, tiled stand-up shower in the master ensuite invigorates day or night.
- the cresseykitchen™ featuring wolf and sub-zero appliances, a functional walk-through layout, ample storage space, and seamless design
- classic herringbone-patterned hardwood flooring throughout
- contemporary raised-panel, painted cabinetry with decorative cabinet pulls on lower cabinets
- durable and easy-to-clean quartz countertops with porcelain slab backsplash
- custom millwork closets bring style and practicality to all master bedrooms
- oversized, black framed showers in master ensuites featuring hidden linear drain, spa-like rain-shower, and handheld shower wand
- heated flooring in all full bathrooms
- large storage rooms in most homes
- thoughtfully designed living spaces with 8’10” ceilings throughout
- large private patios or balconies in all homes provide sweeping views of the city and mountains or queen elizabeth park
- efficient, forced-air heating and air conditioning for year-round comfort
- concrete construction provides quiet living and additional privacy between homes
- 문앞에 펼쳐진 퀸 엘리자베스 공원
- CAMBIE STREET와 WEST 31ST에 위치한 조용한 주택가
- 주소: 4663 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC
- 완공: 2021 봄 예정
Home type & price
- 유형: 2 - 3 Bedrooms
- 유닛: 79 Units, 6 Stories
- 면적: 980 - 1733 SqFt
- 가격: $1,599,900 ~
- 클래식한 해링본 패턴 하드우드 플로어
- 콘크리트 건물로 주변소음 최소화
- 키친: CRESSEY KITCHEN의 가전제품, 기능적인 주방 레이아웃
- 욕실: 히팅 플로어, 스파스타일의 레인샤워
- 다운타운까지 자동차로 10분, 대중교통으로 17분
- KING EDWARD역까지 도보 7분
- Private patio 또는 발코니, 스토리지
|4663 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC
|Type of Dwelling
|Sutton West Coast Realty
|Children's Play Space, City View, Mountain View, Lounge/Party Room, Rooftop Patio, Underground Parking