King George Hub was envisioned to be the heart of Surrey. A world of retail, transit options, workspaces, services, and everyday conveniences that come together to create an incredibly livable, walkable, sustainable, urban lifestyle for its residents, and a captivating destination for everyone around it.
· Fastest-growing city in BC
· City-wide rapid transit grid
· Educational, healthcare, and tech hub
· 101 elementary schools, 20 secondary schools and renowned post-secondary institutions in Surrey
· Sports, recreation, and entertainment facilities
INTRODUCING PLAZA ONE
After the unprecedented success of Hub One & Two, your next opportunity to live at King George Hub is coming soon. Adding to an already vibrant streetscape of shopping and dining, Plaza One will include 439 new homes and 20,000 square feet of private indoor and outdoor amenity space.
The next phase of homes at King George Hub will elevate your lifestyle in every sense. Centred around a landscaped plaza that will be home to walkways, seating areas, cafes and shopping, Plaza One will be home to a cosmopolitan lifestyle that engages you with its charm, vibrancy and effortless convenience.
REIMAGINED REFINED REALIZED
With King George Hub, we reimagined how business, transit and community could co-exist. We are constantly refining and innovating our approach to building community, based upon a firm foundation of PCI and team expertise. We are proud to have realized both sales success and the buy-in of everyone who works, lives, shops and moves through our neighbourhoods
THE WORLD AT YOUR FEET
King George Hub pioneered a new way to live in Surrey by combining transit, shopping, services and offices into a single community. It’s a world where you can live, shop, work and play. Along with what is an already a long list of conveniences, restaurants and services, the future addition of a Save-On-Foods and other retailers will add a level of convenience to the community that is beyond compare. Together King George Hub creates a way of life where the world is literally at your feet.
When it comes to getting around, your transit options at King George Hub are endless. Whether you want to head to downtown Vancouver for a night out, shop at Metrotown, Lougheed, Brentwood or Coquitlam Centre, visit family and friends in White Rock, Langley or Aldergrove - the SkyTrain, bus routes, bikes routes from King George Hub easily connect you to wherever you want to go.
A TRANSFORMATIVE VISION
Redefining What It Means To Live In Surrey
King George Hub redefines what it means to live in Surrey. Unlike its neighbours, it was not designed to be part of the community – it was envisioned to be the heart of the community. A world of shopping, transit options, workspaces, services and everyday conveniences that come together to create an incredibly liveable, walkable, sustainable, urban lifestyle for its residents, and a captivating destination for everyone around it.
Almost 20 years ago, the City of Surrey’s vision to create a new downtown was realized when PCI created the catalyst for that change with the iconic Coast Capital Savings headquarters. Since then, this architectural landmark in King George Hub has symbolized Surrey’s transformation and become the most desirable location in the city to live, work and play.
In the vision for King George Hub, PCI saw the future of Surrey City Centre. Born out of an experience that has seen them transform similar transit intersections like Marine Gateway and the Crossroads on Cambie into landmark destinations, they embarked on a journey that would transform King George Hub into the most complete transit-oriented community in the city.
With the addition of the Surrey-Langley SkyTrain extension, King George Hub will be one of the most connected communities in the Lower Mainland. The Expo Line SkyTrain stations give you direct access to Downtown Vancouver in 40 minutes and the Rapid Bus line connects you to Guildford Town Centre and Newton Town Centre. Combined with existing transit routes, bike trails and walkways, King George Hub’s transit options give you the freedom to get anywhere effortlessly.
COSMOPOLITAN IN EVERY SENSE
The fastest-growing, and soon to be the biggest city in BC, 1,000 new residents each month, a long-range plan for a city-wide rapid transit grid, an emerging educational, healthcare, and tech hub, and consistently ranked as one of the most affordable places to live – however you look at it, Surrey City Centre is the future of BC.
Combined with what is already a thriving community consisting of 102 elementary schools, 27 secondary schools, renowned post-secondary institutions, sports, recreation and entertainment facilities, Surrey gives you a richly rewarding way of life in every sense.
What began with a new city hall and the Civic Plaza a decade ago has been eclipsed by a cosmopolitan downtown centre with rapid transit, services, amenities, parks, and more – all in a vibrant, walkable, cosmopolitan community.
TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT
Already an incredible transit centre, King George Hub will be one of the most connected communities in the Lower Mainland when the new SkyTrain to Langley comes on line. Combined with the Expo Line, R1 RapidBus line and even more local Translink options – living here gives you the freedom to get anywhere effortlessly.
Expo Line SkyTrain
Surrounded by a downtown atmosphere filled with landmark architecture, tree-lined boulevards, shopping and offices, King George Station is the first stop of the Expo Line. Connected to the rest of the SkyTrain transit system, the Expo Line connects you directly to downtown Vancouver through New Westminster and Metrotown, and to Port Moody, Coquitlam, Lougheed Town Centre and Brentwood through the Millennium Line.
Connecting Guildford Town Centre, Surrey Central, and Newton Exchange, the R1 RapidBus Line gives even more transit options and a fast, reliable and efficient way to get around Surrey.
Starting at King George Hub, this $3 billion SkyTrain extension will add multiple new stations along Fraser Highway and connect Surrey and Langley with rapid transit for the first time. When completed, the new line will create a new residential and commercial corridor between the cities and become an economic driver in the region.
42,000 SF FOR PLAZA RESIDENTS
The residents-only amenities at Plaza One have been designed to be desirable, practical, and convenient in providing multiple “hubs” to take care of your health and wellness, entertain, relax, and get work done.
FRESH DESIGN WITH A MODERN EDGE
· Conceived by award-winning developer PCI Developments, King George Hub is a transit-oriented mixed-use community in the heart of Surrey City Centre
· Located next to King George SkyTrain Station and RapidBus line – living here gives you the freedom to get anywhere effortlessly with connections to anywhere in Metro Vancouver
· Designed by MCMP Architects, one of BC’s premier urban architects with 50 years of experience and several notable landmarks throughout Metro Vancouver
· Constructed by Ledcor Construction, one of Canada’s leading & most trusted builders
· The community includes a LEED® Gold offi ce building on site, 42,000 square feet of extensive residents-only amenities, and 125,000 square feet of retail space with a pedestrian-friendly urban plaza offering groceries, coffee, eateries and more, just an elevator ride away
· Walking distance from countless workplaces, shops, services and restaurants, including Save-On-Foods, Brown’s Socialhouse, Central City Shopping Centre, T&T Supermarket, SFU Surrey campus and much more
· 8 minute walk to Surrey Memorial Hospital
· Bright interiors by BYU Design feature rich finishes and stylish features that complement the vibrant community
· Living, kitchen and dining spaces are interconnected, efficient for everyday living or entertaining
· Large windows frame stunning panoramic views
· Warm laminate wood flooring throughout
· Your choice of two contemporary colour palettes, Light or Dark
· 24” Samsung front-loading washer and dryer
· Premium appliance collection, including:
· Bosch 24” integrated fridge & freezer
· Blomberg 24” integrated dishwasher
· Bosch 24” stainless steel wall oven
· Bosch 24” induction cooktop
· Faber built-in hood fan
· Panasonic stainless steel built-in microwave
· Rich and refined quartz countertops with matte or polished porcelain backsplash
· Corner 2 Bedrooms feature a window as the backsplash
· Chrome faucet with matte black hose
· Stainless steel kitchen sinks
· Modern and durable wood laminate upper cabinetry, accented with shaker-style lower cabinets
· Refined large-format porcelain tiles for bathroom and laundry floors, and bathroom accent wall
· White ceramic tile vanity wall and shower/tub walls
· Elegantly-shaped white sink paired with a sleek chrome faucet on quartz countertop
· Recessed shower niche in matte black
· White soaker bathtub with large-format porcelain apron
· Sleek frameless tempered-glass shower enclosure
· Chrome bath and shower fixtures, including a rain shower head for master ensuites
· Versatile medicine cabinet in ensuite
· Water-efficient dual-flush toilet
· Stylish matte black open shelf for easy access
· Elegant recessed track lighting
· Polished chrome bathroom accessories, including paper roll and towel bar
· Social Hub (Roof)
· Indoor and outdoor dining lounge
· Indoor and outdoor games room with foosball, ping pong tables
· Outdoor entertaining area with firepit and outdoor theatre
· Family Hub (L3 Podium)
· Indoor and outdoor dining lounges perfect for hosting, equipped with cooktop, full-size refrigerator, and spacious seating
· Kids playground
· Outdoor deck with fi replaces and BBQ stations.
· Work Hub (Ground Level)
· Private theatre room
· Co-working and library space
· Maker’s space
· Concierge station, parcel delivery room, and mailroom
· Fitness Hub (Separate Amenity Building)
· 6,000 SF contemporary, state of the art fi tness centre
· Separated yoga & multi-functional areas
· Digital fi tness friendly
· Indoor half basketball & multi-purpose court
· Rooftop outdoor social and meeting space
· On site caretaker
· Secure underground parking with most homes
· Secure bike storage with all homes
· Secure fob access throughout building
· Three high-speed touchless elevators
PCI / WPM CUSTOMER CARE
· Comprehensive new home 2-5-10 year warranty
· Integrated strata management by Warrington PCI Management
- BC에서 가장 빠르게 성장하는 도시인 써리에 위치
- 킹조지역의 편리한 대중교통
- 교육, 헬스케어, 테크놀러지의 중심지
- 101개의 초등학교, 20개의 세컨더리 스쿨에 인접
- 스포츠, 여가, 엔터테인먼트 시설
Home type & price
- 침실: 1 - 2 bedrooms
- 면적: 461 - 818 SF
- 유닛: 439 Units, 40 Stories
- 큰 창문으로 파노라마 뷰를 즐기세요
- 전체 공간에 따듯한 라미네이트 우드 플로어
- 두가지 컬러스킴: Light or Dark
- 24인치 삼성 드럼세탁기와 드라이어
- 주방: 매트한 마감이나 매끄러운 포세린 마감이된 쿼츠 카운터탑, 프리미엄 가전제품 콜렉션(Bosch 24” integrated fridge & freezer, Blomberg 24” integrated dishwasher, Bosch 24” stainless steel wall oven, Bosch 24” induction cooktop, Faber built-in hood fan)
- 욕실: 전 욕실에 포세린 타일 플로어와 벽, 강화유리 샤워룸, 레인 샤워헤드, 전체적으로 크롬마감
- Fitness Hub: (Separate Amenity Building): 6,000 SF크기의 최신 운동시설 구비, 요가룸, 실내 농구장
- Social Hub: (Roof): 실내/실외 다이닝 라운지, 실내/실외 게임룸, 파이어 핏/야외 영화관이 있는 6,000 SF크기의 루프탑 덱
- Family Hub: (L3 Podium): 실내/실외 다이닝 라운지, 놀이터, BBQ 스테이션, 파이어 핏이 있는 야외 덱
- Work Hub: (Ground Level): 코워킹 공간, 라이브러리, 크래프트 룸, 프라이빗 영화관, 콘시어지 스테이션, 메일룸
온사이트 케어테이커, 지하 주차장, 자전거 보관함, 2-5-10 홈 워런티
|Address||9808 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment/Condo|
|Sub-Area||Bear Creek Green Timbers|
|Listing Brokerage||Sutton West Coast Realty|
|Amenities||Social Hub (Roof), Indoor and outdoor dining lounge, Indoor and outdoor games room with foosball, ping pong tables, Outdoor entertaining area with firepit and outdoor theatre, Family Hub (L3 Podium), Indoor and outdoor dining lounges perfect for hosting, equipped with cooktop, full-size refrigerator, and spacious seating, Kids playground, Outdoor deck with fireplaces and BBQ stations, Work Hub (Ground Level), Private theatre room, Co-working and library space, Maker’s space, Concierge station, parcel delivery room, and mailroom, Fitness Hub (Separate Amenity Building), 6,000 SF contemporary, state of the art fitness centre, Separated yoga & multi-functional areas, Digital fitness friendly, Indoor half basketball & multi-purpose court, Rooftop outdoor social and meeting space, On-site caretaker, Secure underground parking with most homes, Secure bike storage with all homes, Secure fob access throughout the building, Three high-speed touchless elevators|