Defined by its breathtaking scenery and mountain views, 3535 Princeton is a picturesque residential community located in the Smiling Creek neighbourhood of Coquitlam. 27 executive townhomes with rooftop patios provide a rare opportunity to enjoy outdoor entertaining from the privacy of your own home. Bordering Burke Mountain Creek and a protected green space, family living is made easy with 3, 4 & 5 bedroom townhomes boasting between 1,370 to 2,523 square feet of open living space. Within close proximity to the convenience of city life, this is a home for those who value living in a natural setting.
WHERE THE COMFORTS OF HOME MEET THE WONDERS OF NATURE
With its backdrop of old-growth forests and cascading mountains twisting round its foothills, Burke Mountain is easily one of BC’s most stunning natural landscapes. Located in northeast Coquitlam, the area is home to many of southern BC’s finest outdoor sites. Less than 5 minutes by car are Pinecone Burke Provincial Park—38,000 dazzling hectares of multi-use trails and stunning wildlife—Coquitlam River, Minnekhada Lookout, and the infamous Traboulay Trail. All the amenities of city life are within easy reach with both Coquitlam Centre and Freemont Village a short drive away. But it’s the city’s vision to adopt the Partington Creek Community Plan that has residents of this mountainside community abuzz. This ambitious design will include a promenade, marketplace, regionally inspired architecture, community amenities, and a commercial hub for shops, all set in a contemporary village setting. Families with children will be pleased to find the area is served by multiple schools, including: Hampton Park and Leigh Elementary, Ecole Coquitlam River Elementary, Minnekhada Middle School and Terry Fox Secondary. For those looking to connect with other areas of the Lower Mainland, access to Lougheed Highway, Mary Hill Bypass and Trans-Canada Highway are a short drive. In addition, Coquitlam Central SkyTrain station and The West Coast Express offer public transit options.
A HOME AMONG THE MOUNTAINS
Boasting a contemporary yet familiar west coast design with sloping shingle roofs, homes are adorned in a palette of soft grey tones, while the front doors provide the homes with character through a splash of colour. But perhaps the most exciting feature is the multiple outdoor spaces. Every home includes a rooftop deck, allowing residents to easily enjoy the area’s natural scenery.
FUNCTIONAL DESIGN WITH SINGLE-FAMILY STYLE
Spacious, open-concept layouts and oversized windows are the hallmarks of these interiors. Bathed in natural light, the main floor of these gorgeous homes feature a convenient powder room and wide plank flooring throughout, while their neutral colour palette works to accentuate a built-in entertainment centre and cozy fireplace. Fitted with luxury Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a double-drawer dishwasher and freestanding gas range, the gourmet kitchens are irresistible yet functional. Their design features soft grey shaker cabinetry, with a large-scale tile backsplash for easy cleanup and custom built breakfast bars illuminated by accent lighting and wrapped in marble-inspired tile. Upstairs find plush, textured carpeting leading into the master suite where, in addition to a walk-in shower designed with smoked frameless glass, many homes boast double sinks and a pedestal soaker tub. Heated by forced air heating, all homes come equipped with a high-efficiency furnace to deliver warm air throughout — making the home both environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
ENHANCED HOME FEATURES
• Private rooftop patio included with every home.
• Homes strike a perfect balance between indoor and outdoor living with outdoor space offered on several levels.
• Located in a charming Burke Mountain, homes border a protected greenbelt with tall-standing trees.
• Main and lower levels feature engineered hardwood flooring, while upstairs top-of-the-line carpeting soothes tired soles.
• Dramatic 9-foot ceilings and stylish, oversized windows create a spacious, welcoming design on the main floor.
• Roller shades on windows throughout the home.
• Every home includes a powder room on the main floor, beautifully designed to impress guests.
• A large, electric fireplace with built-in entertainment centre transforms the main living space into a cozy hideaway.
• Built with the luxury of natural gas, which offers lower emissions and increased efficiency.
• Forced air heating throughout homes improves energy- efficiency and overall indoor air quality.
• Gas BBQ with quick connection box offers a safe, easy, and secure way to connect to homes’ natural gas supply.
• Fisher & Paykel appliance package.
• Optional upgrade for air conditioning.
• A double vanity in most homes works
double-duty by providing added convenience
and personal space.
• Dual flush, single-piece toilets have a clean,
sleek look and highly functional, easy-to-
• Chrome faucets with black accents
and bathroom accessories create a
sophisticated, polished look.
SPA-INSPIRED ENSUITES FOR EVERYDAY LUXURY
• Spacious 5-ft walk-in shower in smoked, frameless glass boasts a clean, minimalist design that showcases floor-to-ceiling textured tile.
• A luxurious pedestal soaker tub surrounded by an inviting design of floor-to-ceiling textured tile can be found in larger homes.
• Textured tile backsplash accent the master ensuite’s floating mirror, which is softly illuminated by exclusive designer lighting.
KITCHENS THAT COMBINE FORM & FUNCTION
• Stunning open concept kitchen enhances overall space and provides a perfect place to entertain.
• Soft grey shaker cabinetry.
• A pantry provides extra space for stocking kitchens and keeping the workspace neat and tidy.
• Wrapped in large-scale tile, kitchen islands are complemented by soft accent lighting – creating a gorgeous focal point during evening meals.
• Quartz countertops are accented by a large-scale tile backsplash.
• Single-basin, undermount sinks installed in the kitchen island offer improved hygiene and extra space while creating a modern, seamless look.
• Sleek, minimalist LED pot lighting enhances the main level, while decorative pendant lights brighten the island’s breakfast bar.
• All homes come equipped with a stainless steel appliance package from luxury appliance manufacturer, Fisher & Paykel including a free standing gas range and double-drawer dishwasher
LIVE SURROUNDED BY THE BEAUTY OF NATURE
Located in the foothills of Burke Mountain, 3535 Princeton is located in a friendly mountain community set amongst some of BC’s most stunning natural scenery. The site itself backs onto a protected greenbelt with a beautiful freshwater creek and tall growth trees running through it, giving residents a rare opportunity to enjoy the landscape from the privacy of their own home. At the same time, within the community more than 2,000 square feet of outdoor amenity space provides dozens of possibilities for enjoyment.
- 아름다운 Burke Mountain의 울창한 나무와 그린벨트에 둘러 쌓인 환경
- 모든 하우스에 루프탑 제공
Home type & price
- 3, 4 & 5 bedroom
- 1,370 to 2,523 square feet
- Strata Fees Approx. $0.15 per SQ/FT
- 뉴트럴 컬러 스킴
- 키친: 오픈컨셉의 넓은 공간 레이아웃, 고급스러운 Fisher & Paykel 가전제품, Gas BBQ, standing gas range, double-drawer dishwasher
- 메인 플로어: 9-foot의 높은 천장과 큰 유리창문으로 넓고 시원, 파우더룸, 전기 벽난로가 갖춰진 엔터테이닝 룸
- 모든 창문에 롤러 블라인드
- 욕실:5ft의 넓은 통유리 워크인 샤워, 더블싱크
- 고효율 히팅시스템
- 모든 가구에 프라이빗 루프탑
- 넓은 야외 공간, 아이들 놀이터
- 인터넷: TELUS - 12-months free TV and internet
- 주차: 가구마다 2대 주차 가능, 5 Visitor Parking Stalls
- 펫: 강아지 2마리, 고양이 2마리 또는 각 1마리씩
- Rentals: Allowed
- 학교에 가까운 위치 (Hampton Park and Leigh Elementary, Ecole Coquitlam River Elementary,
Minnekhada Middle School and Terry Fox Secondary)
- 고속도로 인접 (Lougheed Highway, Mary Hill Bypass and Trans-Canada Highway)
|Address||3535 Princeton Avenue, Coquitlam, BC|
|Type of Dwelling||Townhouse|
|Listing Brokerage||Sutton West Coast Realty|
|Amenities||Gas BBQ Outlet, Visitor Parking, Playground, Forced Air Heat, Greenspace, Rooftop decks|